Solid Girls Attitude Status For WhatsApp Facebook In English

0

Solid-Girls-Attitude-Status-For-WhatsApp-Facebook-In-English

I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

Excuse me, I found something under my shoes. Oh its your attitude.

I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.

It’s the good girls who keep diaries;the bad girls never have the time.

If you think your opinion of me has any effect, Honey let me assure you that none of my self worth is wrapped up in what you think of me.

Definition of EX: Thanks for the EXperience. Our time has EXpired. Now EXit my life.

If you’re going to talk about me behind my back, don’t smile at me to my face.

I dont change , i just grew up. You should try it once ;)

I don’t care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please everybody.

When i was born..Devil said..”Oh Shit..!! Competition”

I smile ...Because I don't know WHAT THE HELL is going on.

I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…

I have a new theory in life…what other people think of me is truly none of my business!…

I’m gonna MAKE the rest of my life, the BEST of my LIFE

I’m nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I’m perfect.

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

Happiness is when “Last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “typing..”

Your whatsapp status say’s online …..If your online then why aren’t you texting me.

Dear God, thanks for making me special. B-)

When you feel insulted I’m just describing you.

I feel so miserable without you; it’s almost like having you here.

I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.

I am who I am, Your approval is not needed

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, If you can't laugh at yourself, Call Me..I'Will Laugh At You.

Every mother on earth gave birth to child except my mother, She gave birth to Legend.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Thanks for your feedback

Post a Comment (0)