LOVELY NEW YEAR 2016 ROMANTIC LOVE QUOTES IN ENGLISH WITH IMAGES

0
New-year-2016-romantic-love-quotes-with-image-1

Here's hoping that
The New Year is
In every way complete
With happiness
Success, good health,
And all of that
Make life saved.


New-year-2016-romantic-love-quotes-with-image-2

A swig of your love
Is enough to keep me on
High Spirits throughout
The year.
Happy New Year Sweetheart!


New-year-2016-romantic-love-quotes-with-image-3
My Love
Words however special .....
Could never even start 
To tell you all the love 
I have for you within my heart.
Happy New Year!


New-year-2016-romantic-love-quotes-with-image-4

You make my heart ...
Bloom with love ....
Please be mine .....
On this New Year and always.
Happy New Year!


New-year-2016-romantic-love-quotes-with-image-5


May each day of the
Coming year be vibrant
And now bringing along
Many reasons for celebrations.
Happy New Year! 



Post a Comment

0Comments

Thanks for your feedback

Post a Comment (0)