LOVELY GOOD MORNING QUOTES IN ENGLISH FOR LOVERS

0

Latest-good-morning-quotes-in-english-for-lovers

You know that you are my sunshine, 
Which shines so bright, 
Without you my love, 
I really don't feel alright, 
Because nothing goes right, 
You are my life, 

Good morning to you!

Latest-good-morning-quotes-in-english-for-lovers1

The first thing in the morning, 
Which I have now realized, 
Is that I miss you so much, 
And, I love you so much, 
So, here is my morning wish to you, 
Sealed with a kiss!

Good Morning Sweetheart. 

Latest-good-morning-quotes-in-english-for-lovers

I want every morning of mine 
to begin with seeing 
my girlfriend smile. 
Because she looks so 
beautiful when she does. 
I love you babe.

Good Morning My Love!

Latest-good-morning-quotes-in-english-for-lovers2

Open your beautiful eyes 
to a wonderful day, 
waiting for you with 
open arms and open heart. 
Good Morning and have a 
beautiful day just 
like you my dear.

Love you sweetie pie.

Latest-good-morning-quotes-in-english-for-lovers5

Happiness, trouble, success, 
disappointment or failure –
I don’t know what’s in store for the day, 
but I know everything will be fine as long as
I have you in my arms.

Good morning.









Post a Comment

0Comments

Thanks for your feedback

Post a Comment (0)